As the holiday’s quickly approach and we scramble to find items for those in our lives who are difficult to buy for (you all know who you are!) Below are 5 products that are practical, yet cool enough to give as a gift.
1. Portable Scanner: If you are overwhelmed by receipts and other papers that seem to multiply before your very eyes, this portable scanner may be just the answer. It’s lightweight and easy to use. Available at www.getdoxie.com.
2. Cable Zippers: If you are tired of your cords looking like a tangled mess, here is an easy and inexpensive solution. Cable zippers allow you to corral your cords in one place. Each pack contains an option for a wall or floor mount to avoid tripping, as well as looking neatly tucked away. They include labels for you to attach to each wire, saving your hours of frustration. Available at www.containerstore.com
3. USB Hubdog: Are you constantly looking for somewhere to charge your plethora of electronic devices? This nifty gadget allows you to centrally charge all your devices at once. Available at www.kikkerland.com
4. Bobino Cord Wrap: If you’re looking for a solution to managing cords longer than what you need, Bobino has the answer. These inexpensive cord wraps are available a variety of colors and sizes. They are great for the car, your office, kitchen, bedroom or anywhere else you can think of. Available at www.containerstore.com.
5. Hanging Wall Jewelry Display Case: Forget traditional jewelry boxes. It’s often a challenge to see what you have, not to mention that your necklaces run the risk of getting tangled which can be a complete mess! If you’re a visual person, consider displaying your jewelry in one of these wall mount cases. It not only allows you to see what you own, but it doesn’t take up valuable counter or drawer space. These featured are available at www.redenvelope.com
Don’t get caught up in just buying stuff for the sake of buying. Make your gifts thoughtful and relevant. From techie to fashionista there are plenty of great gifts available that will allow you to make the most of your interests while keeping clutter at bay. Happy Shopping!